Connect With Us
One of our top Instagram posts in December was by @coletterobinson.
“I had planned to shoot in Sausalito during a colorful sunset. I was running late, but when I arrived after dark I realized it didn’t have to be sunset to capture some incredible colors here. Thanks to Sausalito residents holding on to holiday cheer in January, the sparkly lights on some of the homes created colorful reflections on the bay.”
Want to see your photo in print? Tag us @marinmagazine with your best snap.
Top Five Recent Online Stories
1. “Shiro Kuma” An up-close view of a local sushi restaurant with some traditional dishes.
2. “Canal Street” Delving into the waterways, both literal and figurative, that divide the different types of classes in Marin and trying to find a way to the other side.
3. “Sporty Spring” Athleisure is an ever-growing lifestyle and clothing trend. These separates are perfect for the season.
4. “10 Questions for Claire Simeone” Dr. Claire Simeone is a Conservation Medicine Veterinarian at the Marine Mammal Center in Sausalito.
5. “The Right Notes” In San Rafael’s Canal Area, music lessons are helping kids gain confidence, community and the courage to pursue meaningful lives.
YOUR VOTE COUNTS
Do you have a favorite burger or pizza in Marin? How about a hike or go-to beach? We’ve compiled a list of our local picks and would love to hear which places and pleasures, treats and pastimes you like best. The top choices in each section will be published in our August 2018 Best of the County issue. Register your vote at marinmagazine.com/bestofmarin2018.
Summer Guide Snaps
If you’d like to see your photos in our annual Summer Guide, now is the time to get in the running: tag us (@marinmagazine) in your favorite summertime photos on social media that feature Marin and include the hashtag #inmarin for your chance.