The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Many organizations are now putting effective skill and career development programs in place to engage and retain key talent and develop talent resources for the future.
In this session, you will learn how to embed employee development practices in your organization's cultural 'DNA'. Join us to learn how to insure that employee development becomes an ongoing organizational priority that supports business strategy. Why should you Attend:
Employees frequently leave organizations for career advancement opportunities. They can also get bored or stagnant in their jobs without a feeling of growth and getting ahead.
Organizations that succeed at creating a people-development culture enjoy profound competitive advantage by attracting, retaining and engaging talented employees. Many organizations emphatically state their commitment to employee development and set goals for building talent and promoting from within. Yet, often short term pressures drain the development effort and drive external recruiting as the solution, undercutting employee growth and sending a message to the organization that commitment to employee development is weak.
Avoid unwanted turnover, increase performance and improve employee engagement by creating both development programs and consistent habits within your company. Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How to link succession planning, development and career advancement
- The role of HR in aligning workforce development with the business plan
- Best practices to assure that managers develop their people
- Fifteen development methods managers can use with direct reports on the job while they are getting work done
- Practical tactics for how to reward and recognize managers for people development
- The role of a mentoring program; different ideas for mentoring
- Tools to enable employees to take charge of their own development
- How to start development right away by imbedding it into your employment brand and on-boarding process
- How to reward managers for developing their people
- Your questions
- Leadership Team
- OD Team
- Human Resources
Dr. B. Lynn Ware
CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implem
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702233LIVE/?channel=marinmagazine-dec_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR