Image yourself at a healthy weight. You have more energy, your clothes fit better, and your blood pressure and cholesterol are lower. In fact, you feel better than you have in years! That’s because you’ve successfully completed the Healthy Weight for Wellness Program – an integrative lifestyle program designed to help you lose weight safely and effectively. You’ll
learn how to set realistic goals, become more aware of your eating and exercise habits, listen to your body’s natural signs for hunger and satiety, and better manage various eating triggers.
Why it works
• It’s Personal – Your weight is influenced by mind, body and spirit. We partner with the “whole” you to identify ways to achieve successful weight loss.
• It’s Professional – Our program is led by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with advanced training and experience in weight management. We also utilize the expertise of other integrative health practitioners from our Center for Integrative Health & Wellness.
• It’s Proven – We incorporate the latest evidence-based weight loss strategies for making changes that can last a lifetime. Choose an approach that works best for you. All options include personalized meal planning guidance, body fat testing, accountability weigh-ins, daily and weekly inspiration, motivation, and support.
1. Individual – Private weekly sessions (in person and over the phone) for 12 weeks.
2. Small Group (3 – 6 participants) – Includes 2 private in-person sessions and 10 weekly peer support sessions over 12 weeks.
3. SMART – Private weekly coaching sessions via phone and text for 12 weeks.
How do I learn more?
Come to our next FREE information session on Monday, January 8 from
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm in the Health Resource Library located at 1350 S. Eliseo Drive. Email Pam Riggs, MS, RDN at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Center for Integrative Health and Wellness
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.