On December 5th join Lisa Rueff and Susan Hauser’s Soirée & Trunk Show Extraordinaire featuring Bay Area women businesses featuring jewelry, makeup, skin care, accessories and more. Wines from Ca'Momi Napa Valley Wines will be served, the talented singer-songwriter Jess Johnson will perform, watch Aerial Yoga Play with Jen Healy and more. A silent auction and raffle will offer wonderful opportunities to buy gifts for your loved ones and treat yourself this upcoming holiday season.
All for a great cause, the $20 at the door (which includes a raffle ticket), will benefit the Jacmel Children's Center in Haiti, a home and school founded by Sausalito residents Lisa Rueff and Philip Schneider. One hundred perecent of the proceeds from the event will benefit the center, which provides love, housing, education and a better future for orphans ages three to ten years.
The soiree will showcase:
- Amy Nordstrom of Amy Nordstrom Jewelry
- Leslie Flax with ASH + AMES
- Carol del Aguila of Chloe + Isabel
- Maeve Walsh of Ice Poppy
- Lisa Barriere with Love Light Compassion Foundation
- Leigh Weinraub of M by Mind in Motion
- Christina Flach with Pretty Girl Makeup
- Barbara Klein with Rodan and Fields Transformational Skincare
- June Barnard with Salty Blue Designs
- Sarah Shaw with Stones for Sindisa
- Kayse Gehret with Soulstice Mind and Body Spa
- Handbags by Angela Flaviani
The event will take place at Susan Hauser’s New Om World Multi-Modality Studio, 67 Tamal Vista Drive in Corte Madera, from 4–7 p.m.