Top Facebook Posts of the Week
1. A lot of people in the Bay Area and beyond gave Robin Williams one last standing ovation. We posted the video on Facebook, but a higher quality video was posted on YouTube, as well.
2. A petition circulated the internet about renaming the Golden Gate's Waldo Tunnel to the Robin Williams Tunnel. There were many who signed, but based on our comments on the post, some thought Robin Williams should be remembered by naming a biking trail after him, or even Redwood High School. Be sure to check out some of the comments.
3. Our August issue is our annual Editors' Choice issue and people really enjoyed looking at the Larkspur and Corte Madera top picks. Did we mention some of your favorites?
4. We featured three of our favorite aquatic spots in the Destinations section of our magazine this month, as well as mentioning that Beverly Hills is turning 100 and we can't forget about the first-ever Sonoma polo match.
5. Like with our Larkspur and Corte Madera Editors' Choice picks, our Fairfax picks were popular with the fans this week. We've listed some great music venues, as well as restaurants and more.
Top Instagram Photos of the Week
1. On Instagram, our Robin Williams standing ovation was our top post last week.
2, 3 & 4. Marin Magazine staff was invited to get a sneak preview of the Item Shoes & Handbags hot summer sale. Some of the photos snapped made our top 5 list this week.
5. Jack White performed live in San Francisco and we got a glimspe of him!