POSTMARKED 1910, THIS postcard shows Bolinas’ main street looking much as it does today, except now the road is paved and crowded with cars. The Joseph G. Petar General Mercantile at left is now Bolinas Market, and little has changed in the past 107 years. Joseph’s brother Louis Petar, who built the handsome homes on the right, constructed this building in 1909. While Joseph Petar ran the store, Louis captained The Owl, a motorized boat that commuted between Bolinas and San Francisco transporting the area’s food and dairy products to city markets and restaurants. Food production has been central to coastal Marin since agriculture was introduced to the region in the mid-1800s. Today, area food producers are internationally recognized for innovation, high-quality products and commitment to stewardship of the land. Bolinas Museum is presenting Bounty: Fine Food Production in Coastal Marin — 1834 to the 21st Century from September 24 to December 31, featuring exhibits, talks and art celebrating local agriculture. Farmers and ranchers from Tomales to Point Reyes Station to Muir Beach are participating. Visit bolinasmuseum.org for more information.