- This event has passed.
Gateway to Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County
April 9 @ 11:00 am - April 10 @ 4:00 pm$5 – $100
Wine Road – Northern Sonoma County
GATEWAY TO WINE ROAD
34 Wineries ~ 11:00-4:00 each day
We are excited to host this event in celebration of Sonoma County Wine Month.
This is an opportunity to enjoy spring in the vineyards, meet winemakers, taste limited production wines and new releases. Enjoy the beauty of Sonoma County and treat yourself ~ it’s time don’t you think! Restock your wine collection, join some wine clubs, and take the opportunity to taste wines you may have never even heard of before. Make it a weekend of discovery.
This event will be by reservation at each winery. Time slots are on the hour, allowing 40 minutes to taste and 20 minutes to drive. We know many of you love to come and go without reservations, but for now, we hope you give it a try and see just how easy it is to reserve and then just sit back and enjoy the weekend once you’re here.
– Reservations will be available at:
11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00
– This will allow you to visit up to 5 wineries per day.
– Each winery will offer 3-4 wines for tasting.
– 40 minutes per winery for tasting, and then 20 minutes to drive to your next tasting.
– The CellarPass system lets you know when you’ve selected a winery that is too far away, it will not allow you to book if that is the case.
– Guests will need to book all of their reservations, then complete the transaction and purchase their tickets. Once booked, reservations will not be able to be changed. PLEASE REVIEW YOUR ITINERARY CAREFULLY, BEFORE YOU HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
We cannot make changes to reservations or add additional tickets once the purchase is complete.