These days when it's the norm to send evites instead of mailed invitations and emails instead of written letters, it's especially exciting to get something unexpected via good old fashioned snail mail. That's why I was really excited to try out FabFitFun, a seasonal surprise box full of beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness goodies from well-known women's brands.
Since it is co-founded by the stylish Giuliana Rancic (host, wellness advocate and mom), I knew the products would be well curated. And unlike many of the other box subscriptions out there, this one only includes full-size products (no sample sizes).
I'm most excited to try out the Sonya Dakar Flash Facial, which I've heard rave reviews about (it's a favorite of Gwyneth Paltrow). And at $95 retail price, it's already almost twice the price of a subscription, which is worth it in my book. And I've always wanted to try one of the water infuser bottles – instead of the usual boring lemon water I might try one of these infused water recipes (the kiwi and coconut water sounds amazing!) But it's also just the fun little goodies that you might not regularly buy that are nice to try out, like the Slimfast bar or new summer nail polish color.
The Details: $49.95 per box each season (so, 4x a year). Sign up here.
And just for our readers, enter the code MARIN when signing up to get $5 off your subscription!
Here are some better pictures of all of the products and the details for each:
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil (retail $25)
- pur~lisse pur-protect SPF 30 (retail $55)
- Zoya Nail Polish (retail $9)
- Sonya Dakar Flash Facial (retail $95)
- Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup bag (retail $35)
- Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners (retail $1.50)
- Skintimate Shave Gel (retail $1.99)
- FabFitFun Water Infuser BPA-Free Water Bottle (retail $15)
- KISSTIXX lip gloss in Chocolate and Strawberry (retail $5.99)
- Slimfast Have Your Cake Meal Bar (retail $1/bar or $5.49/box)
- POPchips (retail $1.29)