Compassionate, Innovative, Future-Ready.
Saint Hilary School is a faith-filled community where children in Kindergarten through 8th Grade receive a strong ethical and academic foundation allowing them to develop their unique personal and intellectual gifts. Saint Hilary’s “whole child” approach prepares students for academic success with an innovative, future-ready curriculum taught in a community that cultivates compassion, empathy, honesty, and faith.
A Future-Ready Saint Hilary includes:
- 3 Full-time teacher/2 Aides in Kindergarten – 1st Grade
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Advanced Math Program for Grade 8
- Project-Based Learning
- Tinker Lab, Coding, 3D Printing, Robotics
- Advanced Academic Specialists
- Service Learning curriculum
- Honors placement in high school
765 Hilary Drive, Tiburon, CA