NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on May 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on May 31, 2021. The sponsors of this sweepstakes are Marin Magazine, One Harbor Drive, Suite 208, Sausalito, CA 94965 and Town Center Corte Madera.
The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1) How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.marinmagazine.com, click on the sweepstakes banner and complete the entry form. All entries must include your name, address, email address, and phone number. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid email account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the email account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by mail-in. Send the entry to: Town Center Corte Madera Sweepstakes, One Harbor Drive Suite 208, Sausalito, CA 94965. All entries must be received by May 31, 2021. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of postal delivery problems. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2) Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry to win. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sausalito Art Festival and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children (including steps of each) and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of each of the above and those living in the household of same are ineligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3) Contest and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on August 16, 2019 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Marin Magazine will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winner will be notified by telephone or by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business on August 16, 2019. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by 12:00 p.m. (PST) on August 20, 2019; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prize: The winner will receive one $500 Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Spree with a Town Center retailer of your choice.
Note: No prize transfers permitted. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Tickets good only for Labor Day Weekend, 2019. Must be 21 or older to win. Cannot be sold or transferred.
5) By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
7) Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after August 1019), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Town Center Corte Madera Sweepstakes, Winners List/Official Rules, Marin Magazine, One Harbor Drive Suite 208, Sausalito, Ca 94965.