I’ve never been one to shy away from accessories. While Coco Chanel always advised to take one piece of jewelry off before leaving the house, I’m the type that seems to always add another on. But lately I’ve noticed some really interesting jewelry trends emerging and of course had to jump on the bandwagon and try them out.
My first foray into these alternative accessories was the midi ring. I wasn’t sure it would stay on (or be that comfortable), but now I’ve gotten to the point that the knuckles on my right hand feel bare without one. I just picked up a midi set at H&M (shown at left) that also includes what I’m calling a “nail ring” which I’m totally loving. Though I will say it makes typing on a keyboard quite difficult – it should probably just be reserved for an evening look.
My latest accessory venture: an ear jacket I ordered online and can’t wait to try out as soon as it gets here. And I’ve been lusting over the thumb holster from Litter shown below. So many accessories, so little time to wear them all!
Feeling adventurous? Here are 8 jewelry trends to try for yourself.
1. Tori midi ring set, $48 at Gorjana.
2. Studded chain ring, $78 at Rebecca Minkoff.
3. Lunar crystal ear cuffs, $26 at Baublebar.
5. Double line ear cuff, $78 at Free People.
6. Labradorite silver hand chain by Eriness, $138 at Anthropologie.
7. Solar handpiece with labradorite, $360 at Pamela Love.
8. Toucher thumb holster, $65 at Litter.