Weekends in Wine Country always excite me because aside from great wine and food, I get to dig deep into my closet and unearth my collection of maxi dresses that rarely see light, thanks to Karl the Fog. So I was excited to spend this past Saturday in Napa at Cade Estate's 3rd Annual Oyster Fest and test-drive a new maxi from Tart Collections (one of my favorite brands for comfortable dresses) pictured left.
If you're planning an outing to Wine Country or even just enjoying a warm weekend at home, here are eight maxi dresses to get you excited for our warm season.
Pro tip: Always bring a cardigan or jacket in case your tastings run into the evening when everything cools down in NorCal.
Love oysters and wine, too? Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post about my experience at the Cade Estate 3rd Annual Oyster Fest. Trust me, you're going to want to catch next year's fest after reading.
1. Three-Act maxi dress, $228 at Anthropologie.
2. Long sleeveless caftan, $216 at Rachel Pally.
3. Stripe cami maxi dress, $75 at Gap.
4. Halter maxi dress, $178 at Michael Stars.
5. Felicity hi-lo paisley printed dress, $425 at Calypso St. Barth.
6. Amie maxi dress, $98 at J.Crew.
7. Viereck Tate t-strap maxi dress, $126 at Viva Diva Boutique.
8. Indigo knit maxi dress, $178 at Splendid.