When it comes to spring outerwear, bombers are the new "it" jackets. Leather bombers have been a staple for some time now (especially for those of us in the Bay Area that need a good year-round jacket). However, lately floral printed jackets have been popping up everywhere, adding femininity and whimsy to an otherwise masculine design.
This new floral jacket is a statement piece alone, begging for a simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt for a casual weekend look. Dress it up with heels and a sparkly necklace to go out on the town, or go a step further and pair with a pencil skirt or slinky dress. Here are eight options to get you started:
1. Floral silk bomber by Rebecca Taylor, $395 at Zappos.com.
2. Jutka bomber jacket by Harlyn, $158 at Anthropologie.
3. Printed bomber jacket, $60 at Zara.
4. Satin floral jacket, $40 at H&M.
5. Floral bomber jacket MM Couture by Miss Me, $108 at Revolve Clothing.
6. Abbot Silk Bomber Jacket by Equipment, $191 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
7. Floral organza bomber by Lucy Paris, $68 at Bloomingdale’s.
8. Floral soft bomber jacket, $88 at Express.