Ever since seeing blogger Rachel Parcell of Pink Peonies in this all blue outfit, I’ve been obsessed with the color (and more specifically, her shoes). Apparently the rest of the fashion world is too, as cobalt blue has been popping up in stores everywhere as of late. One of my favorite ways to wear it is as a pop of color in an outfit (shoes, purse, or accessory) and guests at our White Hot Summer party agreed. Check out how these five guests styled their blue pieces to pair perfectly with summer whites.
1. Melissa Prandi (left) topped her printed dress with a matching blue cardigan.
2. Eve Richards carried a stylish blue purse to add a pop of fun color.
3. Sarah Hammond (left) added a blue top to her white skirt, but still kept the look mostly neutral with the addition of a crème cardigan.
4. Michele Johnson (left) wore a breezy blue striped wrap over her all-white look.
5. I channeled Rachel with my blue gladiator sandals, and added in a blue statement necklace to tie the look together.