For Game of Thrones fans, the online travel agency CheapOAir is offering these “thronies-friendly” flight and hotel deals throughout season seven. All offers are good with the booking of a five-night/six-days stay.
1. Visit the corner of Essos in Barcelona from New York for $770 per person at Hotel Mas Salagros EcoResort & Aire Ancient Baths.
2. Visit the Riverlands and the Vale of Arryn in Reykjavik from New York for $827 per person at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura.
3. Visit Tollymore Forest Park in Belfast from New York for $863 per person at Titanic Guest.
4. Visit Sunspear, the capital of Dorne in Seville, from New York for $888 per person at Aguilas5 Sevillasuites.
5. Visit the fortress city of Mdina in Malta from New York for $947 per person at Dragonara Court.
6. Visit the House of the Undying in Dubrovnik from New York for $1,064 per person at Apartments Mandy.
Mimi Towle has been the editor of Marin Magazine for over a decade. She lived with her family in Sycamore Park and Strawberry and thoroughly enjoyed raising two daughters in the mayhem of Marin’s youth sports; soccer, swim, volleyball, ballet, hip hop, gymnastics and many many hours spent at Miwok Stables. Her community involvements include volunteering at her daughter’s schools, coaching soccer and volleyball (glorified snack mom), being on the board of both Richardson Bay Audubon Center. Currently residing on a floating home in Sausalito, she enjoys all water activity, including learning how to steer a 6-person canoe for the Tamalpais Outrigger Canoe Club. Born and raised in Hawaii, her fondness for the islands has on occasion made its way into the pages of the magazine.