Ah…it’s summer and time for idle days lounging at the Strawberry Rec Center or the Tiburon Peninsula Club, soaking in the rays and forgetting the dreary winter weather. This season, slip on easy pieces that add style to any swimsuit cover-up or simple dress.
1. Racy T-Strap by Nanette Lepore. $360 at nanettelepore.com
2. Silver cuffs by John Hardy. $695 to $995 at Neiman Marcus (SF). 415.362.3900, neimanmarcus.com
3. Koi clutch by Sobella. $248 at Canvas (Mill Valley). 415.383.0520
4. Canvas t-strap sandals by Chanel. $650 at Chanel (SF). 415.981.1550, chanel.com
5. Gold Moroccan Garden necklace by Vicente Agor. $2,185 at Manika Jewelry (SF). 415.399.1990
If you don’t have time to zero in on all the latest trends, pick key accessories that can add current style to the wardrobe you already have.
1. Two Stripe Canvas Belt by Levi’s. $32 at Levi’s (SF). 415.501.0100, levisstore.com
2. Flightdeck white crocodile strap watch by U-Boat. $4,500 at u-boatwatch.com
3. The Holdall Bag by Paul Smith. $375 at paulsmithusa.com
4. Jonsey sunglasses by Juicy Couture for Men. $145 at Juicy Couture (SF), 415.391.1362, juicycouture.com
5. Moonbeach Close Shoes by Louis Vuitton. $540 at Louis Vuitton (SF). 415.391.6200, louisvuitton.com