After the great Item shoe sale event we went to last week, I can't stop thinking about shoes! And with fall right around the corner, I have boots on the brain.
I have been in search for the perfect fringed bootie for about a year now, but never found exactly what I was looking for (low heel, full fringe around the top, right shade of brown, short bootie). Then when sourcing shoes for the fall fashion shoot I came upon the Bandera boot from Minnetonka Moccasin and immediately fell in love. These limited edition boots have a touch of western styling and are insanely comfortable (and I know that because of course I had to have them and have been wearing them nonstop).
Fringe boots go great with many items, but my favorite ways to wear them are paired with skinny jeans and a plaid shirt (go western) or an aztec print sweater (think boho). And for warmer days they even work great with a little sundress or maxi skirt.
Stay tuned for our September issue to see how we styled them, but for now, here are 8 pre-fall boots to get you started.
1. Bandera boot, $95 at Minnetonka Moccasin.
2. Dolce Vita Dally fringe boots, $139 at Anthropologie.
3. Zarin fringe bootie, $240 at Koolaburra.
4. Louie fringe bootie, $160 at Sam Edelman.
5. Fringed leather boots, $70 at H&M.
6. Roper 8" fringe boot, $80 at Zappos.
7. Valentino Moto fringe leather biker ankle boots, $1,495 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
8. Laine suede fringe boots, $258 at J.Crew.