It’s no secret that the majority of the Bay Area suffers from the same ailment, colloquially known as Giants fever, but if you want to catch a good baseball game you can do so without crossing the bridge or hopping on the ferry. The San Rafael– based Pacifics start the season on June 2, and we’ve compiled a list of the top five ways to enjoy the games at Albert Park.
- Dance along with Sir Francis the Drake, a seven-foot-tall duck, as he grooves to “YMCA.”
- As you enter the stadium, sign up for a chance to participate in one of the in-between-inning games like musical chairs or pie throwing. Winners receive a gift card from the game’s sponsor and bragging rights.
- Watch the game from the Living Room, a private area that fits 10 to 12 people, complete with couches and an express window for service from the beer and wine stand.
- Get to Friday games early and enjoy free music by great local bands.
- Sit with the players to watch a game from the dugout. Fans can purchase seats for the First ($25) or Third ($20) Base Dugout Club.