Even the youngest members of your brood deserve a stylish wardrobe that’s still functional and comfy for their growing bodies. Top choices include Riley Roos, which feature a flexible and padded sole, or Baby Banz, a line of wraparound UV sunglasses for babies and toddlers. And if possible, keep it local — Stanford University grad Stacy Phillips’s company, Zebi, cuts and sews its cute kerchief bibs here in the Bay Area.
1. Baby sunglasses by Baby Banz, $15 at Baby Banz. 810.688.7178, ebabybanz.com
2. Kerchief bib by Zebi Baby, available at Mabuhay (SF). 415.970.0369, zebibaby.com
3. Limeade Belle shoes by Riley Roos, $28 at Goodnite Moon (Corte Madera). 415.945.0677
4. Market sling by Serena and Lily, $129 at Mill Valley Baby and Kids (Mill Valley). 415.381.8639, mvbabyandkids.com
Kids Skip Into Summer Looks
Sometimes it seems that summer was made for kids. Let them run wild in easy-to-wear looks that work just as easily on vacation as they do in your own backyard.
1. Fly-Bot shirt by Bunny and Bee, $28 at Citrus (Tiburon). 415.435.1321, bunnyandbee.com
2. 0’Rally tee by Appaman, $28 at Mill Valley Baby & Kids (Mill Valley).
3. Smokin’ Cat Lobster shoe by Sugar, $30 at Piperlime. 1.877.Piperlime
4. Griffin cord by Craft Dungarees, $68 at Peek Aren’t You Curious (Corte Madera). 415.945.0100, peekarentyoucurious.com
5. Maria dress, $62 at Peek Aren’t You Curious (Corte Madera). 415.945.0100.
6. Floral print dress by Janie and Jack, $48 at Janie and Jack (Corte Madera). 415.924.7210, janieandjack.com