Whether you’re an amateur bartender or just a hospitable host, stock your home with the ultimate in wine wear. We’ve found the perfect minibar for stashing your bottles and barware, a compact wine fridge to hold your favorite vintages and modern wine racks for keeping bottles ready to go and on hand.
1. Wine Barrel Lazy Susan at Pottery Barn (Corte Madera). 415.924.1392, potterybarn.com
2. Adjustable wine rack, $140 at Design Within Reach (San Francisco). 415.567.1236, dwr.com
3. Swig minibar, $399 at CB2 (SF). 415.834.9370, cb2.com
4. Cuisinart 32-bottle wine cellar, $699 at Crate and Barrel (Corte Madera). 415.924.5412, crateandbarrel.com
5. The Totes by Elliott Grace six-bottle wine bag has a removable interior to transform the piece into a traditional tote, $155 at The Marin Store. 888.408.2105, themarinstore.com